Joined: 03 Apr 2005
|Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:34 pm Post subject: Sonographer/Vascular Technologist Available-Reply directly
Apt.1114 - 35 Esterbrooke Ave..
North York, On M2J 2C6
(416) 773- 1814
Objective To obtain a day time position as a staff Echo and Vascular tech.
Sept. 2004 - Jan. 2005 Burwin Institute Toronto, Ontario
Didactic Echocardiography Diploma.
Oct. 1992 - July 1996 Azad University Tehran, Iran
Summery of Qualification
• Schedule patients for echocardiography’s scans.
• Position patients for scans, setup and adjust equipments for scan.
• Perform standard scans and measurements and ensure that physicians are provided with required information.
• Effective communicator with excellent problem-solving ability.
• Prepare, update and file records of procedures performed, collect materials for referral purposes and copy reports for usage of higher level sonographer.
• Prepare preliminary reports for physician review.
• Performed other related duties as assigned.
Volunteer experience Mar. 2004 - Up to now Volunteer cardio-vascular Echo tech in different clinics, Toronto, Ontario.
Experience Aug. 2006- up to now ICS Clinic Toronto, On.
Echo tech. P/T
Apr.2000 - Apr. 2002 Shahriar Hospital Tehran, Iran
References References available upon request.